Monday, June 25, 2012

Here For You

As readers may have noticed, I've been a little relaxed in my posting habits- inspiration seems to come in waves. I have every intention of posting as often as I can to do the most good for all of you readers and visitors to the site as you journey down your individual paths of self awareness, however I refuse to post if my content isn't inspired or fully actualized in a way that allows me to completely express the thought in words that can be easily followed or understood. There are many things I've learned recently, many steps I've completed, revelations I've experienced that I hope to soon share, but for some of these ideas and revelations the experiences and pieces of thoughts haven't completely gelled to form a concise and understandable theory or processes. The bottom line is I need to sometimes allow for gestation of thought processes and the complete understanding of them to properly convey them to all of you. In the meantime I will try to post content from my past to show the strength and resiliency we all possess and the amazing transformational power we all have access to. So when you notice I haven't been as talkative as usual on this blog, know that I'm still here and still serving, and understand that great realizations and understandings are underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment