Friday, December 9, 2011

Epic of the Selves

Self

You mourn for the me which I am not

The me which has been and is no more

An entity which has ceased function, feeling, living

The ancient self of chains and boundaries.



I rejoice in the me of the now

No sadness for the past or wishing for the future

Of living in a world that has withered and vanished

No mourning for an outdated, different version of me.



I endure and thrive in the present moment

The me of the current hour, my creative soul's birthright

Oh sweet energy! Conceive a being of your own, spring forth!

In the force of eclectic, effervescent chaos.



Am I conditional and do I exist in suffering?

Still trapped in the prisons of the minds of man?

Existing in a fantastical non existence,

Or frozen in a berg of sterility, safely housed in past memory?



I have broken these chains and escaped my dungeon

My life is mine to live basking in the glory of my mind

Freedom beckons through the golden bastion over horizons unending

The moonbeams of my current consciousness, my existence.



Collectively housed, past and present

My existences battle to survive

Frozen time in consciousness' unending

Unyielding to my new, current vision



Forever battling an epic war eternal in the minds of mankind.




No comments:

Post a Comment